Working with northern communities to develop a monitoring program that respects and acknowledges the strength, understanding, and knowledge of the Inuit communities of Nunatsiavut.
The eNuk program is a community-led eco-health monitoring program in the town of Rigolet, Labrador.
For more details, click here.
- Dr. Sherliee Harper
- Dr. Ashlee Cunsolo
- Dr. Daniel Gillis
- Dr. Jason Ernst
- Alex Sawatzky, Ph.D. Candidate
- Oliver Cook, MSc Student
- Nic Durish, MSc Student
- Frazer Seymour, Undergraduate Research Assistant
- Keefer Rourke, Undergraduate Research Assistant
- Charlie Flowers
- Inez Shiwak
- Michele Wood
- The Rigolet Inuit Community Government
- Dr. Mark Andrachuk, Post-Doctoral Fellow
- Dominic Gagne
- Anna Bunce