Attention all Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Engineering Systems and Computing students who are looking for job opportunities after they graduate.
There will be an information session held Tuesday April 2 in Rozanski Hall 107. The event starts at 5:30pm. Come out and meet the fine folks from Blueprint Software Systems. Learn about the company and the opportunities they have available for you, all while feasting on the pizza provided.
To register for the event, please click here. For full details, see below:
BLUEPRINT SOFTWARE SYSTEMS INC.
Blueprint is an enterprise software company that helps many of the world’s most sophisticated organizations build the right software. We believe that getting the requirements right really matters. Our solution provides an innovative blend of design and prototyping, collaboration, and publishing in a very rich web-based application.
How we ship software
We work as a team to deliver an outstanding, reliable and scalable solution. We rely on a group of brilliant, motivated engineers that understand that “getting it right” means working hard, taking ownership AND depending on the other smart people on their team. We follow an agile process and use the latest Microsoft development tools and platform technologies. As a software developer you would join one of our scrum teams, and:
- participate in daily stand-up meetings
- learn multiple components of the Microsoft stack, including: SQL Server, Entity Framework, WCF RIA Services and Silverlight
- write code
- write unit tests
- show off your outstanding work during bi-weekly demo meetings
Blueprint is looking for brilliant engineers, not a checklist of acronyms. We do however feel that the following qualifications are necessary for you to be successful as part of our team:
- Degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent technical discipline
- Familiarity with the rigors of shipping commercial enterprise software
- Experience with Visual Studio, and preferably C#
- Familiarity with an iterative development methodology, like Scrum
What we offer
- A startup environment with flexible work hours, no dress code and a passionate, engaged team
- Downtown Toronto office location, steps from Union Station and King Subway, at: 20 Toronto Street
- A competitive compensation package and a great track record of paying annual bonuses
- Collegiality – we have fun shipping software, but we also just have fun with events like minigolf in the office and Friday afternoon Socials
Candidates are encouraged to apply via Blueprint’s website http://www.blueprintsys.com. Resumes will also be accepted at the session.