In case you were wondering how I’ve been embedding my Prezis into my WordPress posts, simply follow these instructions.
- Copy the following code into the post (via the HTML editor).
- Log in to Prezi.com and select the Prezi you want to embed.
- Click the Share button.
- Click the Viewing tab.
- Click the Embed option.
- Within the Embed code, you’ll find a string that begins with “prezi_id=”. Copy the code that follows this string (up to, but not including the & string).
- Replace the PREZI_CODE with the code that was copied in step 6.
- Update the width and height accordingly.